The UNM innovationAcademy provides the opportunity for students and faculty to work on real problems and create new ideas while earning credit towards degrees. The iA courses are interdisciplinary and develop critical-thinking and problem solving skills while developing a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The FUSE Makerspace and FabLab is a community center with tools that allow students and community members to design, prototype, and create manufactured works. By partnering with Central New Mexico Community College (CNM), members have access to affordable, high-quality makerspace classes as well as mentoring from other students and community members.
The Air Force Research Laboratory Tech Engagement Office is the link between the AFRL Directed Energy and Space Vehicles directorates and the outside world. The Tech Engagement Team facilitates technology transfer from the lab, facilitates the lab’s working relationships, identifies opportunities for collaboration, and supports community education programs.
A major partner in the development of the Innovate ABQ project, Nusenda Credit Union’s e-branch at Innovate ABQ will provide a full range of credit union services through virtual tellers, account reps, and loan counselors, giving entrepreneurs the convenience they need to focus on building their business.
- UNM Innovation AcademyUNM Innovation AcademyUNM Innovation AcademyUNM Innovation Academy
- FUSE MakerspaceFUSE MakerspaceFUSE MakerspaceFUSE Makerspace
- Student LivingStudent LivingStudent LivingStudent Living
- Air Force Research LaboratoryAir Force Research LaboratoryAir Force Research LaboratoryAir Force Research Laboratory
- Nusenda Credit UnionNusenda Credit UnionNusenda Credit UnionNusenda Credit Union
- Your organization?Your organization?Your organization?Your organization?